SOTER is delighted to announce the online training workshop on finance sector security “Recent Security Advances in the Finance Sector” which will take place on 14 January 2021.
Cybersecurity remains a hot topic – a shared concern for virtually any industry at the moment. The finance sector, due to the common financial motivations of cyber-attackers, remains particularly vulnerable. The changing technological landscape demands vigilance – new emerging technologies require novel cybersecurity solutions. These are not limited to technology: human error also contributes to critical vulnerability for organisations. New solutions that enable high levels of resilience, especially in critical infrastructures are constantly developed and improved, thanks to ongoing global efforts.
The aim of the workshop is to understand better the main security challenges faced nowadays by financial organizations and the newest solutions available to tackle them. The workshop will stimulate discussion about novel approaches in risk assessment and mitigation and help understand the role of leading technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the resilience of financial institutions.
The workshop is free and open to everyone, but some stakeholders could especially benefit from this workshop. These include:
- Managers and Executives that supervise Security Functions in Financial organizations.
- Security Officers in the Finance Sector.
- Risk Controllers in the Finance Sector.
- Members of Security Teams for Banks and Financial Institutions (e.g., Computer Emergency Response Teams (CERTs), Computer Security Incident Response Teams (CSIRTs).
- Representatives of Regulators and other Institutional Stakeholders in the Finance Sector.
- Vendors and Integrators of Technological Solutions for Banking and Finance.
Register here to attend the workshop.